Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Digital Art - Apocalypse Vehicle #7

 

For my vehicle project, I’d began collecting images to use when photobashing and had created a base frame for my vehicle, referring to my sketch done prior. All the photos I’m using are free to use images for Pexels and Textures.com – I’m avoiding using images from Google images or Pinterest as to not infringe on copyright. It only limits me partially but both websites have a wide variety of images to chose from so if I need something absurdly specific I’ll just have to get creative with what I have.

I created my base by merging three different vehicles together- a forklift, school bus and range rover. I’d sketched out the shape I wanted then manipulated the images to fit how I wanted. This first step took quite a bit of rearranging to get to a point where I could start layering things on top. But it was crucial to get this step right before moving forward otherwise everything else wouldn’t look quite right so I took my time with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditional Art - Aircraft Study #12

  My aircraft thumbnail sketches were created with the aim to sort out composition. The aircraft I’d chosen to draw was quite small in size ...