Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Digital Art - Apocalypse Vehicle #6

 

After deciding between the colour variants I’d created, I created a final sketch of what I wanted my vehicle to look like. The sketch had all the basic elements that I wanted to portray when photobashing and I was able to delineate focal points on the vehicle with some very simple rendering. I kept my final sketch to the main shapes like the bulk of the vehicle, the wheels and extruding parts so that I could scope out an overall read of the vehicle and see if its purpose held up when rendered. This final sketch gave me a good idea of what images I could use when photobashing details in and how to keep the vehicle dynamic and interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditional Art - Aircraft Study #12

  My aircraft thumbnail sketches were created with the aim to sort out composition. The aircraft I’d chosen to draw was quite small in size ...