Monday, November 23, 2020

Digital Art - Apocalypse Vehicle #2

 

With my moodboards (Real world based and Inspiration) for my apocalyptic vehicle, I stuck closely to the theme I’d previously thought up when looking for images. Obviously there’s value in all images that could help spark ideas for things like wheels, head lights, etc, but I mainly wanted to gain a visual understanding of the complete form of vehicles.

Merging an ambulance and a monster truck isn’t a very easy task and I could easily make it look too ridiculous or impractical if I go way off the margin with how a vehicle is structured. Finding images that gave a good shape read was really important to me to get me started.


Inspiration Moodboard

Real World Moodboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditional Art - Aircraft Study #12

  My aircraft thumbnail sketches were created with the aim to sort out composition. The aircraft I’d chosen to draw was quite small in size ...