Monday, November 23, 2020

Digital Art - Apocalypse Vehicle #3

For my apocalyptic vehicle, I created initial variations of what I thought could work for a final design. I’d shifted my focus to nice overall forms rather than details on things like panels and hydraulics. I tried my best in making sure that my vehicle had the essence of a monster truck, which was mainly shown by the wheels, whilst still reading as an ambulance.

 



I took inspiration from military ambulances mainly for the varying shapes since most standard ambulances are all a basic van shape. It was a bit challenging knowing where to add extruding parts to the vehicle and then how to turn those parts into something that made sense and not just a random box hanging off the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditional Art - Aircraft Study #12

  My aircraft thumbnail sketches were created with the aim to sort out composition. The aircraft I’d chosen to draw was quite small in size ...